The fundamental principles of Roadway Plan Reading 101 are presented throughout the course according to current Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Standards & Specifications and Plan Preparation Manual (PPM), Miami Dade County Standards Specification, Florida Statutes, Florida Building Code, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices, FDOT Design Standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding and a comprehensive overview of the following concepts:
- Scales and Plan measurements
- General Notes
- Quantities Tabulations
- Views, Stationing, and Symbols
- Typical sections
- Roadway Alignment
- Plans and Profile views
- Typical details
- Cross Sections
- Signing and Pavement Markings
- FDOT/County/City Standards
- Standard Details
Sorry, there is not Training Days available now. Come back soon for updated information.